Classes & Times
Obedience Classes are held every Saturday morning except for Easter and during the Christmas break (approximately 6 weeks). There is no training when our trials are on (first weekend in March, second weekend in June and second weekend in November).
Agility Classes are held every Saturday (as above) unless it is too wet.
Everyone that participates is asked to assist with the putting up and packing away of equipment - a requirement of participation
- 7.30 am - 8.30 am - Advanced (Gold) 2017 - no instructor - participants mentor each other
- 10.30 am - 11.00 am - Intermediate (Silver) - instructors - Tamara and Kaye
- 11.00 am - 11.30 am - Foundation (Bronze) - instructors - Lorna and Jane
- 8.30 am - 9.15 am - Classes 3/4
- 9.30 am - 10.15 am - Transition, Class 1, Class 2
- 10.15 am - Presidents message
- 10.30 am - 11.15 am - Puppies
- Baby Puppy Class - Sunday mornings. Bookings essential
- Ring Practice for those members that compete in obedience trials there is ring work available with experienced judges and triallers.
All members are requested to attend the President's Message at 10.15 am and join together for morning tea.
Membership Year: 1 August to 31 July
Please refer to the forms page on this website for a current membership application.